The Mad River Valley is located off the beaten path in the heart of Vermont. It's a little harder to find, a little more laid back, and way more unspoiled and soul satisfying than other places you'll go... Discover the best of Vermont vacations here.
How Do We Love the Valley? Let us count the ways...
- Sugarbush, groomed & back country trails where skiing becomes an adventure again;
- Mad River Glen, "ski it if you can", an old time ski lodge & the East's toughest terrain;
- Waitsfield, Blue Ribbon School, one of Vermont Magazine's top ten places to live;
- Covered bridges, bucolic farms, unspoiled woodland trails & majestic mountains;
- Fine restaurants, family fare to gourmet cuisine, indoor fitness centers for after;
- Championship golf courses, horseback riding, tennis, swimming, kayaking, soaring;
- Streams & rivers to fish, hiking trails including famous Long Trail & Appalachian Trail;
- 3 major ski resorts, downhill, backcountry, snowboard, snowshoe, cross country;
- Extensive mountain biking trails, jogging & walking the Mad River path, canoeing, birding;
- Sugarbush Resort, an amazing home away from home right at the base of the mountain;
- Incredible beauty in every direction and an amazing community of caring people.
Interested in visiting? Contact us about renting Mad River Valley vacation condos or purchasing real estate.